Thursday, September 6, 2012

We're having a ball at Walks and Wags!

Wow! Can you believe we just marked the end of summer with Labor Day 2012!? What a fantastic summer it has been and we're planning to keep having fun at Walks and Wags all the way through the end of the year. Here's a little peek at what we've been doing.

Let me just check you out.

Charlie Brown and Tucker take a break.

Charlie Brown is relaxing after playtime.

Pretty baby!

I am so fast it is amazing!

Willoughby and Charlie Brown talk it out.

Three pretty blondes. 

All smiles!

Happy doggy!

Is it my turn to go into the pool?

I think I have something stuck in my tooth. :/

Do we look like twins? 

The class, sitting for treats.

So well-behaved!

Look how good we share!

Nalee can chase!

So happy and having fun!

Zoom!

Precious pooch.

Cuteness times ten!

Pascha strikes a pose!

Winnie is all smiles when she's at Walks and Wags!

I love Walks and Wags!

No comments:

Post a Comment