Thursday, December 15, 2011

Meet Icee Mae!

Hi! My name is Icee Mae! If you’re a regular at Walks and Wags, you’ve probably seen me hanging out in the play yard. Did you know that I’m an ARF dog, and I’m searching for my FOREVER family? Nothing would make me happier than finding a family in time for Christmas.

I’m going to need a very special family—one with a lot of vitality. I am a bundle of energy and I love to play, play, play and play some more! Although I am fully house trained and crate trained, I get a bit uncomfortable when left alone for long periods. My favorite things are playing ball outside, swimming, running in the grass and playing with children.

I am a Terrier mix and am approximately 2 to 3 years old (Jan. 2011). I am heartworm negative, up to date on shots and I’m spayed and microchipped. If you are interested in meeting me, please contact us ARF at 251-478-9743 or email info@animalrescuemobile.org. You can also ask the pack at Walks and Wags about me!



No comments:

Post a Comment